BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 27, 2007

I Don't Enjoy This

College shopping today. Enough said.

Now I tried this little thing below and it worked. Don't ask me how, it's all in the numbers I guess. Apparently it only works in the year 2007. Try it and see if it works for you!


How to tell YOUR AGE BY EATING OUT

YOUR AGE BY DINER & RESTAURANT MATH


1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to go out to eat. (more than once but less than 10)

2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)

3. Add 5

4. Multiply it by 50

5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1757... If you haven't, add 1756.

6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.

You should have a three digit number.
The first digit of this was your original number. (I.e., How many times you want to go out to restaurants in a week.) The next two numbers are YOUR AGE ! ------

2 comments:

Kitten Herder said...

Nice math trick. The thing that amused me the most is admitting to myself how much I would really like to eat out every week. I said 6 times (on average).

When you say "college shopping", I take it that you mean shopping for a college not shopping for your #1 son who is already in college.

Summer said...

We're in the midst of looking for a college for number 2 son who is senior in high school. He wants to be an English teacher.