BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 22, 2007

American Idol

I admit it. I love American Idol. I've never phoned in to vote but if they had online voting, I'd do that. I voted online for Emmitt Smith on Dancing With the Stars every chance I got. Do I watch too much television?



Here is my prediction for the winner of American Idol:

Lakisha Jones, 27

LaKisha is one of those singers that seem to become a different person when they sing. She's as a soft spoken, humble, church singing, family loving, hard working single mother that understands that her daughter is her top priority. She has an amazing voice and really belts it out Aretha Franklin style.Simon gives her high accolades but I'm afraid that will hurt her or jinx her in the long run. Maybe I'll be voting this season.

0 comments: