BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Long Time No See




 So when I last left this blog we had sold our home of 29 years and moved in with my parents while our new house was being built.



Here we are just before ground was broken for the basement in July.The process of building a house was much easier than I thought it would be. The hardest part was staying in budget but as far as picking everything out we pretty much knew what we wanted. Of course I didn't get everything I wanted, I had to compromise but it worked out. We closed on Halloween so start to finish it took about 120 days start to finish.




Other than settling into our new home nothing else is new. I feel bad I abandoned this blog for a while but maybe no one really noticed. Well one person did (hi Gman).

0 comments: