BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Please, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I happened upon an article that said that the new fashion for men is leggings.

What?! Leggings?!

Is there any self respecting man out there that would actually wear these things? Can you imagine taking anyone serious while wearing them? How can this guy keep a straight face struttin his stuff on the catwalk?

Please, don't let this become a trend.

Maybe it's just me that doesn't get it. It's not like I live in a back woods little town. I live in the 3rd largest city in my state and can honestly say if I saw a professional dressed like that he might as well have a big S on his forehead for Sucker.






The only men that should be in tights are these guys. If you've never seen "Robin Hood, Men in Tights", head down to Blockbuster right now. Very funny take on the Robin Hood story. You won't be sorry.

As for me, I prefer my men casual in jeans and t-shirt, that can be sexy. Although I love a man in a suit and tie. Sean wears a suit maybe once a year for a wedding or funeral. If he only knew how much I love it, he'd wear one tonight. ;)

0 comments: